charmi patel replied

253 weeks ago

Free Classifieds In Mumbai > tinyurl.com/mumbaiclassified

charmi patel replied

253 weeks ago

if you love creating new things, then don’t waste your time, and start learning free classifieds in pune at Daisy.

raksha replied

241 weeks ago

I am a Spa Manager at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Bangalore. I have more than 18 experience in the Spa industry, with a particular focus on the luxury spa segment. I have started my career in the spa industry at the Lemon Tree Hotel. After seven years there, I have participated in a “Black Belt-Exchange Programme” to improve my language skills for 3 months. Do you know, how I got information about the program, from the online portal – Spa In Bangalore. I have used it for finding a job and one day I came across this program on the portal and decided to join it.

I then started to work as a Spa Sales Consultant at the Radisson Blu Hotel and other wellness hotels in Bangalore. In 2003, I became Spa Receptionist at Radisson Blu Hotel, Spa Supervisor in 2006, and Spa Manager in 2009.

After getting a degree in Hotel and Tourism Management, I quickly saw how much the Spa industry starting to grow and decided to move into that field. I started in the Wellness industry with an internship at the brand new “Wellness Castle” at the 5-Star Hotel. This was 16 years ago.

During my career, I have held a few roles: Wellness-Spa Receptionist and Manager, Consultant, Sales Consultant, Supervisor, Receptionist, and currently Spa Manager. The first job of Receptionist, I have found through the Spa In Bangalore portal and then based on my performance and experience, I got a promotion.

raksha replied

239 weeks ago

On all social media accounts and the websites that allow promoting services. One of the best and leading websites I have found is Spa In Delhi, it has not only helped me with the promotion but also helped me with some great tips and advice to rich out the target audience. And I have a tracker on my mobile so I know where the traffic is coming from.

The Spa In Delhi portal is a free classified portal to post an ad and listings. And I have realized that those days are gone when people were looking through the yellow pages to fulfill their requirements. Nowadays, the internet plays a significant role so everybody is comfortable with googling including me.

raksha replied

238 weeks ago

After school, she started to study the University of Construction Engineering in Chennai, but she quickly realized that her passion lied in the beauty industry and decided to quit the University and started to pursue a career in the wellness industry. So, she needed to find the best massage centers and Spa In Chennai and that's why she took the help of IzyDaisy – A Classified Portal.

charmi patel replied

238 weeks ago

What Are The Ways To Attract New Clients For Spa In Coimbatore?
https://coimbatore.izydaisy.com/classifieds/cat/Spa-Salon/11/0
Please log in to post a reply.